- UNC Charlotte online application for graduate admission.
- Official GRE scores.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score from international applicants whose native language is not English, unless the previous college degree was from a country where English is the official language.
- Unofficial transcripts from all colleges and universities attended should be uploaded to the application. (Applicants offered admission will be required to submit official transcripts.)
- A minimum of three letters of reference.
- A Statement of Purpose essay detailing the applicant’s motivation and career goals.
Prospective students must apply for admission through the Graduate School at UNC Charlotte, where you can also find Instructions, deadlines, and forms for the admissions process, as well as check the status of your application.
Teaching assistantship support and sometimes tuition support are available. Priority is given to highly qualified applicants and to those that apply early. Initial financial award decisions are made by the first of March for the following fall admission, and by the first of November for spring admission. Financial awards after this date are possible.